The Lelit Mara X is the perfect machine for those wanting uncompromised performance in a compact package. The Lelit Mara X utilizes a full size heat-exchange boiler system with a commercial grade E61 grouphead for full espresso performance. Due to clever engineering from Lelit, the Mara X takes up less space than most single boiler machines and measures in at less than 9 inches wide. The Mara X has features found in machines costing hundreds of dollars more.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Optional Flow Control Grouphead - Unlike a traditional E61 grouphead, the Lelit Mara X can be equipped with a unique flow control handle to allow for custom pressure profiling for every shot to get a perfect extraction.
- Full Size Performance - Despite the Mara's petit size, it packs a full heat exchange boiler system that allows for simultaneous steam, hot water, and espresso extraction.
- Stainless steel construction - Made of high grade stainless steel, the Mara X feels as substantial as it looks and makes a great addition to any décor.
- Dual Manometers - Unlike most machines at this price point, the Mara X features both a steam boiler gauge and a brew pressure gauge.
- Commercial Group Head - The commercial grade E61 grouphead is designed to handle countless years of abuse and its thermosiphon system ensure constant and precise temperature stability. The Mara X Can be set to three Brewing temperature ranges.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Black Plastic (or Black Wood) Handle Double Spouted Portafilter
- 1 x 18-21g Filter Basket
- 1 x 14-18g Filter Basket
- 1 x 9-11g Filter Basket
- 1 x Backflush Cleaning Disk
- 1 x 58mm Lelit Branded Tamper
- 1 x Scale Inhibiting Cartridge
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Espresso Cup Riser
- 1 x 7g Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Grouphead Cleaning Brush
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Optional Flow Control
||Height - 14in|
Full Stainless Steel Construction
||Width - 9in|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 16in|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction
||Weight - 42lbs|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead
||Reservoir - 2.5 Liters|
|Removable Reservoir||Boiler Size - 1.6 Liters (54oz)|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Portafilter Size - 58mm|
|Inline Particulate Filter||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Compact Size||Boiler Power - 1400W|
|Heat Exchange Boiler System||Amps - 15 amps|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework
|Turn style steam/water wands|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!