Magica MN PID
For anyone looking for the best E61 group espresso machine in its class, look no further. The Bezzera Magica MN PID offers a wide range of features, high quality stainless steel construction, and timeless aesthetics.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Learn" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- High grade stainless steel body panels - The entire body of the machine is made of high grade stainless steel and you will not find cut corners like a plastic top tray or plastic drain tray.
- Insulated cold touch steam wand - Insulated from top to bottom, the steam wand on the Crema remains cool to the touch even through prolonged steaming (Option of 4 or 2 hole steam tip).
- PID temperature control - The custom PID controller is placed front and center on the body panel for easy access and kept out of harms way from water splashing.
- Joystick style steam/water wands - Commercial grade joystick actuators allow for precise control and increased longevity compared to twist knob steam/water wand mechanisms.
Double manometers - Dual analog boiler and brew pressure gauges allow for easy at a glance reading to ensure the perfect shot and temp.
- Oversized 2.5L boiler - The large boiler in the Magica provides more heat stabilization and produces stronger/longer lasting steam pressure.
- Bezzera Design E61 Grouphead - Not all E61 groupheads are created equal and Bezzera makes the highest quality E61 on the market with a smooth actuation and robust internals.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Double Spout Portafilter
- 1 x Single Spout Portafilter
- 1 x 20g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 10g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x Stainless Steel Blind/Backflush Disk
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Plastic 58mm Tamper
- 1 x Pasquini Cleaning Tablets
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Full Stainless Steel Construction||Height - 16.3in Standard Feet|
|Commercial Grade E61 Grouphead||Height - 15.6in Short Feet|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Width - 11.8in|
|PID Temperature Control||Depth - 16.75in|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Weight - 50lbs|
|Thermosiphon Temperature Control||Reservoir - 3 Liters|
|Boiler Pressure Gauge||Drain Tray Capacity - 0.5 Liters|
|Brew Pressure Gauge||Boiler - 2.5 Liters|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety||Amps - 14|
|Removable Reservoir||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Integrated Particulate Filter||Power - 1350 watts|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework|
|Joystick Style Steam/Water Wands|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!