The Rocket Appartamento is the perfect machine for the beginner barista, as well as the experienced barista looking to save a little counter space. With its E61 grouphead and HX boiler system, the Appartamento packs the quality of a larger machine in a small and elegantly designed package.
Commercial-Grade E61 Grouphead
Crafted in Milan, the Appartamento has a commercial grade grouphead designed to last a lifetime.
Thermosiphon Heating System
The standout feature of the E61 group is its thermosiphon heating system which maintains excellent thermals and even heat distribution during extraction.
Compact Form Factor
At under 15 inches tall, the Appartamento is able to fit under most countertops while maintaining the performance of much larger machines.
Matte Black with Colored Inserts
Made of high-grade stainless steel, the Appartamento Nera feels as substantial as it looks; and, with the option for copper or white inserts, it is guaranteed to add a bit of flare to any decor.
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
In the Box
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Single-spouted portafilter
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- 58mm aluminum tamper
- Polishing rag
- Cleaning brush
- Rocket Espresso USB drive
- Free Bonus Item
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.