The Lelit Bianca shakes up the E61 machine game with its unique flow control brew paddle and removable reservoir design. The flow control system gives the barista complete control over the brewing process for exceptional espresso while the removable reservoir allows for even more countertop space for better puck preparation.
Manual Flow Control
Using the beautiful walnut paddle, the Bianca V3 allows you to manipulate the flow of water through the grouphead for a more balanced and flavorful extraction.
Programmable Flow Control
Once you dialed in the perfect flow controlled shot, the Bianca V3 allows you to save one profile so you can repeat that same exctration day in and day out.
Dual Boiler Stability
With two fully independent boilers, the Bianca V3 gives the home barista total control over the espresso temperature and steam pressure.
Lelit Control Center (LCC)
The LCC gives the user quick access to features such as the temp settings, On/Off timer, flow control setting, and more.
Equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump and a removable water tank, the Bianca V3 can easily be changed from reservoir to waterline connection with the included plumb kit.
Steam Boiler Volume1.5L
Coffee Boiler Volume0.80L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Coffee Boiler Power1000W
Steam Boiler Power1400W
Depth w/ Reservoir Attached19.10"
Depth w/o Reservoir15.9"
In the Box
- Double-spouted walnut portafilter
- Bottomless walnut portafilter
- IMS 18-21g filter basket
- IMS 14-18g filter basket
- IMS 9-11g filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- 58.55mm Lelit stainless steel tamper
- Polishing rag
- Cleaning brush
- Plumb kit
- Espresso cup riser
- 7g measuring spoon
- Water softening cartridge
- 4 hole steam wand tip
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.