Espresso machines don't have to break the bank or your countertops. The new Bezzera Crema DE PID is the ultimate compact prosumer espresso machine and provides the most comprehensive feature set in its class. Wrapped in a gorgeous stainless steel body and fitted with natural rosewood accessories, the Bezzera Crema is the perfect kitchen companion.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Custom Painting and Plating
Want a truly unique color option to match your décor? Pasquini Coffee Co.'s custom painting and plating option will allow you to perfectly tailor your machine to fit any design you can imagine. Select "Custom Painting or Plating"* and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on your one of a kind masterpiece.
*Cost includes body casing only, additional panels will come with extra charges.
Stand Out Features
- Programable Volumetric Shot Counter - Using a precision flowmeter, the Crema DE PID allows for 2 customizable shot programs along with a manual override button and features white LED actuation indicators for each button.
- High grade stainless steel body panels - The entire body of the machine is made of high grade stainless steel and you will not find cut corners like a plastic top tray or plastic drain tray.
- Compact formfactor - Small and compact with optional short height feet, the Crema is able to fit on most countertops and under average cabinets.
- Electronically heated grouphead - Compared to a traditional thermosiphon system (E61) the digitally controlled BZ group never overheats maintains a constant temperature no matter how long the machine is left on.
- Insulated cold touch steam wand - Insulated from top to bottom, the steam wand on the Crema remains cool to the touch even through prolonged steaming (Option of 4 or 2 hole steam tip).
- PID temperature control - The custom PID controller is placed front and center on the body panel for easy access and kept out of harms way from water splashing.
- Brew pressure gauge - Easy to read brew pressure gauge to ensure optimal pressure with every shot.
- Joystick style steam/water wands - Commercial grade joystick actuators allow for precise control and increased longevity compared to twist knob steam/water wand mechanisms.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Double Spout Portafilter
- 1 x 20g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 10g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x Stainless Steel Backflush Disk
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Plastic 58mm Tamper
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|User Programable Shot Counters||Height - 14.75in Standard Feet|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction||Height - 14in Short Feet|
|Natural Rosewood Accessories||Width - 9.75in|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 17.75in|
|PID Temperature Control||Weight - 46lbs|
|Electronically Heated Grouphead||Reservoir - 3 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Drain Tray Capacity - 0.5 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Boiler - 1.5 Liters|
|Brew Pressure Guage||Amps - 13|
|LED Brew/Program Button Indicators||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Removable Reservoir||Power - 1200 watts|
|Inline Particulate Filter|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework|
|Quick 10 Minute Heat Up Time|
|Commercial Grade Solenoid Valve|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
|Joystick Style Steam/Water Wands|
|Multiple Color Body Panels|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!