You no longer have to sacrafice space for perfromance. The Ascaso Dream PID is by far the best ultra compact machine on the market and with Ascaso's unique thermal block grouphead, you get the same espresso quality as even the largest dual boiler machine.
Using a precision flowmeter, the Dream PID allows for two user customizable shot volumes.
Dual Boiler Performance
With dual heating blocks, the Steel Duo has the thermal stability of a dual boiler machine costing more than double and can make simultanious steam and espresso.
PID Temperature Control
Pleaced in an easy to reach location on the front of the machine, the PID controler gives you one touch access to precision temperature control.
Side Loading Reservoir
Unlike most mahcines on the market, the Steel Duo has a right side loading water tank making it the perfect choice for those putting their machine under a cabinet.
Brew Pressure Gauge
Easy to read brew pressure gauge to ensure optimal pressure with every shot.
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
In the Box
- Double-spouted wooden portafilter
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket
- Double pressurized filter basket
- Single pressurized filter basket
- Pod filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- Double sided steel tamper/li>
- 7g ground coffee scoop
- Cleaning brush
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.