Overview - BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL (FREE Barista Pro Kit, $250+ Value!)
The Rocket Giotto Type V is a great machine for those looking to get a few extra features over the Rocket Appartamento. With its PID controlled boiler, shot timer, and HX E61 grouphead, the Giotto Type V is a perfect all rounder espresso machine for enthusiasts and beginners alike.
FREE Barista Pro Kit - Black Friday Special
Enjoy a free Barista Pro Kit with every espresso machine purchase for Black Friday! (Approx. $250 Value!!)
Kit includes the below items:
1 x LUCCA WDT Tool
Commercial-Grade E61 Grouphead
Crafted in Milan, the Giotto Type V has a commercial grade grouphead designed to last a lifetime.
PID Temperature Control
The PID controller on the front of the machine allows for quick and easy access to to adjust the boiler temp to your desired setting.
A digital shot timer on the front panel of the machine allows you to monitor your shot to make sure your extraction time is spot on.
The Giotto Type V has large boiler and brew pressure gauges for easy at a glance monitoring of your boiler and shot pressures.
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Adjustable Height Feet14.75"-16.75"
In the Box
- Double-spouted portafilter
- Single-spouted portafilter
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- 58mm aluminum tamper
- Polishing rag
- Cleaning brush
- Rocket Espresso USB drive
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.