Overview - BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL (FREE Barista Pro Kit, $250+ Value!)
The La Marzocco GS3 puts nearly a century of espresso machine innovation within reach. La Marzocco commercial machines are used in cafés around the world. The GS3 is sized for the personal pursuit of the perfect shot. When you own a GS3, you own a piece of history and an object that you can hand down to the next generation. Crafted to withstand the rigors of daily use, this will be your countertop companion for years to come.
FREE Barista Pro Kit - Black Friday Special
Enjoy a free Barista Pro Kit with every espresso machine purchase for Black Friday! (Approx. $250 Value!!)
Kit includes the below items:
1 x LUCCA WDT Tool
Using the La Marzocco app, you can control everything from brew temp, pre-wet time, auto on/off schedule, and even automatic backflushing right from your fingertips.
Equipped with commercial grade flowmeters, the GS3 AV offers multiple program options to deliver the same shot volume every time.
LM Group Design
Using La Marzocco's own proprietary saturated grouphead design, the GS3 AV maintains excellent thermal stability for the best possible extraction.
Front Loading Water Tank
With access to the water tank from the front of the machine, the GS3 AV can go directly under a countertop with no need for any additional vertical clearance.
Equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump, the GS3 AV can be changed from reservoir to waterline connection when you purchase the La Marzocco plumb kit.
Coffee Boiler Volume1.5L
Steam Boiler Volume3.5L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
In the Box
- La Marzocco double spouted portafilter w/ rubber handle
- La Marzocco single portafilter spout
- Pesado bottomless portafilter with maple or walnut wood handle*
- *Only included with wood finishing kit.
- 7g filter basket
- 14g filter basket
- 17g filter basket
- 12g filter basket
- La Marzocco convex tamper
- La Marzocco water test kit
- La Marzocco Puro cleaning powder (20oz)
- GS3 water line plumb and drain kit
- Backflush cleaning disk
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.