Equal parts classic and modern, the Rocket R58 Cinquantotto is the perfect blend of timeless Italian design and state of the art espresso technology. The R58 is a full fledged double boiler machine with a rotary pump, optional waterline, and touchscreen controls to customize and perfect ever step of your espresso extraction.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Commercial grade E61 grouphead - Crafted in Milan, the R58 Cinquantotto has a commercial grade grouphead designed to last a lifetime.
- Dual boiler - With completely independent and programable steam and coffee boilers, the dual boiler system allows for complete control over steam and brew temperature without compromise.
- Touchscreen control and read out - Equipped with a large (detachable) side mounted touchscreen, the R58 allows for easy control of features such as the brew temp, steam pressure, auto on/off timer, integrated shot timer, and much more.
- Rotary Pump - Equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump, the R58 Cinquantotto has more consistent and precise pressure compared to its vibration pump counter part, all while being significantly quieter in operation.
- Plumbable - The R58 Cinquantotto has to option to be run with its integrated reservoir or plumbed directly into a waterline for seamless operation.
- Stainless steel construction - Made of high grade stainless steel, the R58 Cinquantotto feels as substantial as it looks and makes a great addition to any décor.
- Dual Manometers - The R58 Cinquantotto has large boiler and brew pressure gauges for easy at a glance monitoring of your boiler and shot pressures.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Double spouted portafilter
- 1 x Single spouted portafilter
- 1 x Double filter basket
- 1 x Single filter basket
- 1 x Backflush cleaning disk
- 1 x 58mm aluminum tamper
- 1 x Polishing rag
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Rocket Espresso USB drive
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Dual Boiler||Height - 16.75in|
|Auto on/off timer||Width - 17in (includes width of screen)|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 17.75in|
|Digital shot timer
||Weight - 70lbs|
|Boiler Pressure Guage||Reservoir - 2.5 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Coffee boiler - .58 Liters|
|Touchscreen controls||Steam boiler - 1.7 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Removable Reservoir||Power - 1800 watts|
|Grouphead pressure gauge||Amps - 16|
|15 Minute Heat Up Time||Portafilter Size - 58mm|
|Inline Particulate Filter|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework|
|Turn style steam/water wands|
|Commercial grade rotary pump|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction|
|PID temperature control