We like to keep our showroom fresh and change out the display models regularly. Any model sold as a demo unit has only ever been used in our showroom and is in like new condition with a full new machine warranty from Pasquini. For additional information please contact us.
After 100+ years of building espresso machines, Bezzera has created a true timeless classic. Dating back to the origins of the term "pulling a shot" the Bezzera Strega successfully recreates the joy and simplicity of a lever actuated machine while adding modern convince touches compared to the original versions.
The Bezzera Strega comes with beautiful rosewood accents for the steam/water knobs and both portafilter and lever handles.
Electronically Heated Grouphead
Using two powerful barrel heaters, the Strega actively heats the lever group for better thermal stability and constant shot temps.
Commercial Grade Pressurestat
With virtually no electronic parts, Bezzera had extra space to use a full size commercial pressure stat for greater consistency and longevity.
Silent Operation (when plumbed)
When the Strega is plumbed in to a water line, the natural water pressure is all that is needed to run the machine and the pump can be deactivated for completely silent operation.
Spring Operated Lever Group
The linear spring extraction mechanism in a lever machine creates a perfect espresso that even modern pump activated machines are still trying to replicate.
Drain Tray Capacity0.5L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Height (top of lever in upright position27.95"
In the Box
- Double-spouted rosewood portafilter
- BIT Bob 10g filter basket
- BIT Bob 16g filter basket
- Pasquini BIT stainless steel tamper
- Plumb kit
- Cleaning brush
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.