This limited Grey and Brass R58 is part of Rocket's "Serie Grigia" line and is inspired by the 2021 Pantone color of the year (RAL 7015 - Slate Grey). This model is available while supplies last.
Equal parts classic and modern, the Rocket R58 Cinquantotto is the perfect blend of timeless Italian design and state of the art espresso technology. The R58 is a full fledged double boiler machine with a rotary pump, optional waterline, and touchscreen controls to customize and perfect ever step of your espresso extraction.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Commercial grade E61 grouphead - Crafted in Milan, the R58 Cinquantotto has a commercial grade grouphead designed to last a lifetime.
- Dual boiler - With completely independent and programable steam and coffee boilers, the dual boiler system allows for complete control over steam and brew temperature without compromise.
- Touchscreen control and read out - Equipped with a large (detachable) side mounted touchscreen, the R58 allows for easy control of features such as the brew temp, steam pressure, auto on/off timer, integrated shot timer, and much more.
- Rotary Pump - Equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump, the R58 Cinquantotto has more consistent and precise pressure compared to its vibration pump counter part, all while being significantly quieter in operation.
- Plumbable - The R58 Cinquantotto has to option to be run with its integrated reservoir or plumbed directly into a waterline for seamless operation.
- Stainless steel construction - Made of high grade stainless steel, the R58 Cinquantotto feels as substantial as it looks and makes a great addition to any décor.
- Dual Manometers - The R58 Cinquantotto has large boiler and brew pressure gauges for easy at a glance monitoring of your boiler and shot pressures.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Double spouted portafilter
- 1 x Single spouted portafilter
- 1 x Double filter basket
- 1 x Single filter basket
- 1 x Backflush cleaning disk
- 1 x 58mm aluminum tamper
- 1 x Polishing rag
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Rocket Espresso USB drive
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Dual Boiler||Height - 16.75in|
|Auto on/off timer||Width - 17in (includes width of screen)|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 17.75in|
|Digital shot timer
||Weight - 70lbs|
|Boiler Pressure Guage||Reservoir - 2.5 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Coffee boiler - .58 Liters|
|Touchscreen controls||Steam boiler - 1.7 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Removable Reservoir||Power - 1800 watts|
|Grouphead pressure gauge||Amps - 16|
|15 Minute Heat Up Time||Portafilter Size - 58mm|
|Inline Particulate Filter|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework|
|Turn style steam/water wands|
|Commercial grade rotary pump|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction|
|PID temperature control