Take the guesswork out of changing your filter with the BWT aquameter. The BWT aquameter is designed to connect directly to the BWT Besthead Flex and count the water usage of any BWT filter. Once the programmed capacity reaches 0, the aquamter will flash and notify you when it is time to replace your filter cartridge.
- LCD display
- User programable counter
- Consult the user manual of your filter to set the correct capacity for the aquameter
- 39in (1 meter cable) to mount the head unit in an easy to read location
- Can be directly mounted to the filterhead or inline
- Intake - 3/8th BSPP Female
- Output - 3/8th BSPP Male
- Includes rubber seals and gaskets for tool free mounting
For any questions on this or another product, please contact us by clicking this link or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.