Rotary pumps no longer need to be reserved for dual boiler behemoths, the Bezzera Aria Top is the smallest rotary pump machine on the market and performs well above its price class with its included shot timer, PID controller, and flow control kit. Wrapped in a gorgeous stainless steel body (optional colors available) and fitted with natural rosewood accessories, the Bezzera Aria Top MN PID is the perfect tool for all levels of home barista.
During extraction, the PID display on the front of the machine turns into a shot timer to give you perfect control over your espresso.
PID Temperature Control
Placed in an easy to reach location on the front of the machine, the PID controller gives you one touch access to precision temperature control.
Compact Form Factor
Wrapped entirely in stainless steel, this sub 10in wide machine fits on nearly any countertop with plenty of room to spare for grinders and accessories.
Brew Pressure Gauge
Easy to read brew pressure gauge to ensure optimal pressure with every shot.
Drain Tray Capacity0.5L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Height (W/ Low Height Feet)14.00"
Height of Flow Control Lever16.90"
In the Box
- Bottomless Rosewood Portafilter
- Double-spouted rosewood portafilter
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- 58mm plastic tamper
- 7g ground coffee scoop
- Cleaning brush
- Drain pan funnel
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.