Pasquini Pre-Loved espresso machines are fully serviced by our professional technicians and come with a 2 year warranty. Pre-loved machines are used and may have minor cosmetic blemishes from regular use but are free of any mechanical defects or severe cosmetic defects. For additional information please contact us.
A true blend of form and function, the Bezzera Duo DE blends beautiful Italian craftsmanship with technological advancements for the best value dual boiler on the market. The high grade stainless steel construction and rosewood accents deliver timeless Italian fashion for any décor. Not just looks, the Duo DE has a unique triple PID temperature system and a full touchscreen UI.
20amp Power Connection - The Bezzera Duo DE can pull more the 15amps and is set to low power priority mode with a 20-15amp adapter out of the box. Only remove the adapter and set to full power non-priority mode if it is plugged into an outlet with a 20amp breaker.
Using a commercial grade flowmeter, the Duo DE allows for four user customizable shot volumes along with full manual dosing when desired.
Using an integrated touchscreen, the Duo DE gives you quick access to important features such as On/Off scheduling, automatic backflushing, and more.
Triple PID Temperature Control
Unlike most dual boilers, the Bezzera Duo DE has a third PID along with the steam and coffee boiler PIDs to control the electronically heated grouphead. This creates near perfect thermal stability for the ideal shot of espresso.
Powerful LED lights shine on the cup tray to show every detail of your extraction.
Equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump, the Duo DE can easily be changed from reservoir to waterline connection with the included plumb kit.
Drain Tray Capacity0.5L
Steam Boiler Volume1.05L
Coffee Boiler Volume0.45L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Steam Boiler Power1200W
Coffee Boiler Power800W
Height w/ Low Feet (loses drain line functionality)15.75"
In the Box
- Bottomless rosewood portafilter
- Double-spouted rosewood portafilter
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- 58mm plastic tamper
- 7g ground coffee scoop
- Cleaning brush
- Plumb kit
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.