The Bezzera Duo is the perfect blend of modern technology and old world Italian craftmanship. Made from high grade stainless steel and finished with rosewood accents, the Duo DE looks the part in any space. Not just looks, the Duo DE with its touch screen controls and unique triple PID dual boiler system can compete with best machine on the market for espresso performance and customization.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Programable Volumetric Shot Counter - Equipped with a commercial grade flowmeter, the Duo DE allows for up to 4 different shot programs along with a manual override option.
- High grade stainless steel body panels with LED Bezzera logo - The entire body is made of high grade mirror finish stainless steel along with a cutout in the back panel featuring an LED lit Bezzera branded plexiglass plate.
- Triple PID brew system - Unlike most dual boilers, the Bezzera Duo DE has a third PID along with the steam and coffee boiler PIDs to control the electronically heated grouphead. This creates near perfect thermal stability to create the ideal shot of espresso.
- Insulated cold touch steam wand - Insulated from top to bottom, the steam wand on the Duo DE remains cool to the touch even through prolonged steaming (Option of 4 or 2 hole steam tip).
- Touchscreen Control - The advanced touchscreen on the Duo DE allows for a plethora of controls, such as pre-infusion, shot timer, auto on/off, automatic backflushing, and much more.
- Joystick style steam/water wands - Commercial grade joystick actuators allow for precise control and increased longevity compared to twist knob steam/water wand mechanisms
- Barista lights - The Bezzera Duo DE has LED lights underneath the grouphead to illuminate your shot for perfect control night or day.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Bezzera Branded Double Spout Rosewood Portafilter
- 1 x Bezzera Branded Single Spout Rosewood Portafilter
- 1 x 20g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 10g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x Stainless Steel Blind/Backflush Disk
- 1 x Drain Line Kit
- 1 x Water Line Plumbing Kit
- 1 x Reservoir Plug
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x 7g coffee scoop
- 1 x Plastic 58mm Tamper
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|User Programable Shot Counters||Height - 16.53in Standard Feet|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction||Height - 15.75in Short Feet (no drain)|
|Natural Rosewood Accessories||Width - 12.20in|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 18.5in|
|Triple PID Temperature Control||Weight - 68.2lbs|
|Electronically Heated Grouphead||Reservoir - 4 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Drain Tray Capacity - 0.5 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Waterline - 3/8th in BSPP|
|Digital brew pressure gauge
|LED Brew/Program Button Indicators||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Removable Reservoir||Power - 800w Coffee Boiler|
|Included plumb and drain line kit
||Power - 1200w Steam Boiler|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework||Coffee Boiler - .45 liters|
|Quick 10 Minute Heat Up Time||Steam Boiler - 1.05 liters|
|Commercial Grade Solenoid Valve|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
|Joystick Style Steam/Water Wands|
|Water filter counter|
|Automatic on/off 7 day calendar|
|Boiler priority control|
|Commercial grade rotary pump|
|LED backlit Bezzera Logo|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!