The Lelit Bianca shakes up the E61 machine game with its unique flow control brew paddle and removable reservoir design. Using its special flow control brew paddle in conjunction with its precision dual boilers, the Lelit Bianca is able to produce an espresso unlike any other E61 machine and yield a result that is truly outstanding. With it's removable or repositionable reservoir, the Bianca has the slimmest and most compact formfactor of any dual boiler machines on the market. This is especially great for those with shallow counters as it allows more room for accessories like tamping mats and scales.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Flow Control Grouphead - Unlike a traditional E61 grouphead, the Lelit Bianca is equipped with a unique flow control handle to allow for custom pressure profiling for every shot to get a perfect extraction.
- Dual boiler - With completely independent and programable steam and coffee boilers, the dual boiler system allows for complete control over steam and brew temperature without compromise.
- Rotary Pump - Equipped with a commercial grade rotary pump, the Lelit Bianca has more consistent and precise pressure compared to its vibration pump counter parts, all while being significantly quieter in operation.
- Movable and Removable Reservoir - Counterspace can be a precious commodity in many kitchens and Lelit helps minimize its footprint w/ its unique removable and repositionable reservoir. The Reservoir can hang of of the left, back, or right side of the machine to best fit its surrounding or when direct connected to water, the tank can be removed entirely for an extra slim profile.
- Plumbable - The Lelit Bianca has to option to be run with its modular reservoir or plumbed directly into a waterline for seamless operation.
- Stainless steel construction - Made of high grade stainless steel, the Bianca feels as substantial as it looks and makes a great addition to any décor.
- Dual Manometers - Along with the digital temperature read out, the Lelit Bianca has an analog steam boiler gauge and an accompanying brew pressure gauge.
Inside The Box
- 1 x 4 Hole Steam Tip
- 1 x Wood Handle Double Spouted Portafilter
- 1 x Wood Handle Bottomless Portafilter
- 1 x 18-21g Filter Basket
- 1 x 14-18g Filter Basket
- 1 x 9-11g Filter Basket
- 1 x Backflush Cleaning Disk
- 1 x 58mm Lelit Branded Aluminum/Stainless Steel Tamper
- 1 x Lelit Branded Microfiber Towel
- 1 x Scale Inhibiting Cartridge
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Plumb Kit for Direct Waterline Connection
- 1 x Espresso Cup Riser
- 1 x 7g Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Grouphead Cleaning Brush
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
||Height - 15.75in|
||Width - 11.4in|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 19.1 in or 15.9in w/o Reservoir|
|Digital shot timer
||Weight - 58.5lbs|
||Reservoir - 2.5 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Coffee boiler - .8 Liters (27oz)|
|Modular Repositionable Reservoir||Steam boiler - 1.5 Liters (50oz)|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Removable Reservoir||Coffee Boiler Power - 1000W|
|Grouphead pressure gauge||Steam Boiler Power - 1400W|
|Flow Control Pressure Gauge
||Amps - 15 amps|
|Inline Particulate Filter||Portafilter Size - 58mm|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework|
|Turn style steam/water wands|
|Commercial grade rotary pump|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction|
|PID temperature control
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!