Pasquini Pre-Loved espresso machines are fully serviced and rebuilt by our professional technicians and come with a 1 year warranty. Pre-loved machines are used and may have minor cosmetic blemishes from regular use but are free of any mechanical defects or severe cosmetic defects. For additional information please contact us.
The Bezzera Crema MN PID is a class leading prosumer espresso machine equipped with a brew pressure gauge, PID temp controller, insulated cold touch steam wand, and an electronically heated group head for enhanced thermal stability. Now with the addition of select BIT precision components, it is elevated to the next level of performance.
BIT (Barista Improving Taste) Upgrade Kit
The Crema BIT edition comes with a custom made stainless steel showerscreen that was designed in tandem with the BIT Seattle screen to provide improved waterflow, pressure dispersion, and durability compared to the stock showerhead and screen. The BIT edition also comes with a BIT tamper and your choice of Bob or Renato filter baskets.
Electronically Heated Grouphead
Compared to a traditional thermosiphon system (E61) the digitally controlled BZ group heats up more quickly (under 5 min), never overheats, and maintains better thermal stability.
PID Temperature Control
Placed in an easy to reach location on the front of the machine, the PID controller gives you one touch access to precision temperature control.
Compact Form Factor
Wrapped entirely in stainless steel, this sub 10in wide machine fits on nearly any countertop with plenty of room to spare for grinders and accessories.
Brew Pressure Gauge
Easy to read brew pressure gauge to ensure optimal pressure with every shot.
Renato is specifically crafted to help with astringency and provide a sweeter and more balanced extraction reducing acidity even when brewing light roast or 100% Arabica coffee..
Drain Tray Capacity0.5L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Height (W/ Low Height Feet)14.00"
In the Box
- Double spouted rosewood portafilter
- Pasquini/BZ Pro Shower Screen Kit - by BIT (preinstalled)
- BIT Renato precision filter basket set (90+, 16g, 18g, and 21g)
- Pasquini branded stainless steel BIT tamper
- Upgraded Universal Silicone Gasket (preinstalled)
- Cleaning brush
- Drain pan funnel
- 1 x Bottle espresso machine cleaning powder
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S water softening pakcet
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.