Eagle One Prima
Due to high demand, the average wait time for a Victoria Arduino Eagle One Prima is 2-4 weeks for a stock version and up to 8 weeks for a custom version.
The E1 Prima from Victoria Arduino represents the best in home espresso technology and passion. Taking state of the art features from the flagship Eagle One, the E1 Prima features the NEO coffee engine which delivers unparalleled thermal stability, along with a companion app to fully customize the machine's parameters. From novice to professional barista's alike, the E1 Prima is the ultimate in home espresso and will allow you to perfect your art.
The Victoria Arduino Eagle One Prima can be custom colored to any color desired. To order a custom color machine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the RAL# color code you wish to color the machine. Do note that coloring the machine will add approx. 2 weeks on to the delivery time.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Stainless steel body panels - Made of stainless steel and available in a plethora of colors.* The E1 Prima is a stunning addition to any décor.
- Custom Colors - Along with the standard steel, black, and white, the E1 Prima can be custom ordered in Red, Light Blue, or Green, lead times will be extended for custom colors.
- NEO Engine Grouphead - The NEO engine is a instant heating system that precisely heats only the water needed for extraction with virtually no fluctuation. This results in improved thermals and reduced energy consumption.
- Companion App - Using the Victoria Arduino app, the E1 Prima can be controlled digitally. This app allows for shot timing, boiler temp setting, auto on/off, and much more.
- Programmable shot buttons -The E1 Prima has programable shot counters for automatic dosing along with a manual override button.
- Award winning steam tip - Pioneered by the Black Eagle, the steam tip on the E1 Prima is identical to the tip used to win countless barista world championships.
- Push pull steam wand- Compared to a traditional twist knob, the push pull lever features improved ergonomics and precision steam pressure control.
- Soft Infusion system - Simonelli's SIS system monitors and gradually increases the extraction pressure to ensure a perfect shot. This helps compensate for imperfect tamping leading to a better shot for beginners and pro baristas alike.