The Lelit Mara X is the perfect machine for those wanting uncompromised performance in a compact package. The Lelit Mara X utilizes a full size heat-exchange boiler system with a commercial grade E61 grouphead for full espresso performance. Due to clever engineering from Lelit, the Mara X takes up less space than most single boiler machines and measures in at less than 9 inches wide. The Mara X has features found in machines costing hundreds of dollars more.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Optional Flow Control Grouphead - Unlike a traditional E61 grouphead, the Lelit Mara X can be equipped with a unique flow control handle to allow for custom pressure profiling for every shot to get a perfect extraction.
- Full Size Performance - Despite the Mara's petit size, it packs a full heat exchange boiler system that allows for simultaneous steam, hot water, and espresso extraction.
- Stainless steel construction - Made of high grade stainless steel, the Mara X feels as substantial as it looks and makes a great addition to any décor.
- Dual Manometers - Unlike most machines at this price point, the Mara X features both a steam boiler gauge and a brew pressure gauge.
- Commercial Group Head - The commercial grade E61 grouphead is designed to handle countless years of abuse and its thermosiphon system ensure constant and precise temperature stability. The Mara X Can be set to three Brewing temperature ranges.
- ECO Mode - ECO mode (enabled by default) shuts the heaters down after 30 min of inactivity to save power.
- To disable ECO mode, power the machine off and lift the brew lever into the up position. Turn the machine back on with the brew lever up and wait for the power light to flash for 5 seconds. Once the flashing has occurred, turn the machine off, lower the brew lever back down and turn the machine back on.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Black Plastic (or Black Wood) Handle Double Spouted Portafilter
- 1 x 18-21g Filter Basket
- 1 x 14-18g Filter Basket
- 1 x 9-11g Filter Basket
- 1 x Backflush Cleaning Disk
- 1 x 58mm Lelit Branded Tamper
- 1 x Scale Inhibiting Cartridge
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Espresso Cup Riser
- 1 x 7g Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Grouphead Cleaning Brush
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Optional Flow Control
||Height - 14in|
Full Stainless Steel Construction
||Width - 9in|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 16in|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction
||Weight - 42lbs|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead
||Reservoir - 2.5 Liters|
|Removable Reservoir||Boiler Size - 1.6 Liters (54oz)|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Portafilter Size - 58mm|
|Inline Particulate Filter||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Compact Size||Boiler Power - 1400W|
|Heat Exchange Boiler System||Amps - 15 amps|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework
|Turn style steam/water wands|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
There are no resources available for this product.