Pre-Loved BZ13 MN PID
Espresso machines don't have to break the bank or your countertops. The Bezzera BZ13 MN PID is the ultimate compact prosumer espresso machine and provides the most comprehensive feature set in its class. Wrapped in a gorgeous stainless steel body and fitted with natural rosewood accessories, the Bezzera Crema is the perfect kitchen companion.
The Pre-Loved machine available features a white painted body panel and rosewood accessories.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Pasquini Pre-Loved Difference - Unlike most used or refurbished machines which are repaired and resold, Pre-Loved machines from Pasquini are fully rebuilt from the ground up using only original factory parts and granted a full 1 year warranty.
- Warranty: All Pre-Loved espresso machines come with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor, see link for more details.
- White Painted main body and rosewood accessories - Still made of stainless steel, the main body panel is painted white to provide a beautiful contrast with the stainless steel front panels and natural rosewood accessories.
- High grade stainless steel body panels - The entire body of the machine is made of high grade stainless steel and you will not find cut corners like a plastic top tray or plastic drain tray.
- Compact formfactor - Small and compact with optional short height feet, the Crema is able to fit on most countertops and under average cabinets.
- Electronically heated grouphead - Compared to a traditional thermosiphon system (E61) the digitally controlled BZ group never overheats maintains a constant temperature no matter how long the machine is left on.
- Insulated cold touch steam wand - Insulated from top to bottom, the steam wand on the Crema remains cool to the touch even through prolonged steaming (Option of 4 or 2 hole steam tip).
- PID temperature control - The custom PID controller is placed front and center on the body panel for easy access and kept out of harms way from water splashing.
- Brew pressure gauge - Easy to read brew pressure gauge to ensure optimal pressure with every shot.
- Joystick style steam/water wands - Commercial grade joystick actuators allow for precise control and increased longevity compared to twist knob steam/water wand mechanisms.
What's In the Box?
1 x Rosewood Double Spout Portafilter
1 x 18g-20g Filter Basket
1 x 8-10g Filter Basket
1 x Stainless Steel Blind/Backflush Disk
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x Pasquini Cleaning Powder
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Full Stainless Steel Construction||Height - 14.75in Standard Feet|
|Natural Rosewood Accessories||Height - 14in Short Feet|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Width - 9.75in|
|PID Temperature Control||Depth - 17.75in|
|Electronically Heated Grouphead||Weight - 46lbs|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Reservoir - 3 Liters|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Drain Tray Capacity - 0.5 Liters|
|Brew Pressure Guage||Boiler - 1.5 Liters|
|White Color Main Body Panel||Amps - 13|
|Removable Reservoir||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Inline Particulate Filter||Power - 1200 watts|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework|
|Quick 10 Minute Heat Up Time|
|Commercial Grade Solenoid Valve|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
|Joystick Style Steam/Water Wands|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!