Pasquini Pre-Loved espresso machines are fully serviced and rebuilt by our professional technicians and come with a 1 year warranty. Pre-loved machines are used and may have minor cosmetic blemishes from regular use but are free of any mechanical defects or severe cosmetic defects. For additional information please contact us.
The Oscar II brings the best of Nuova Simonelli's engineering into a price point that can't be beat. From the award-winning steam tip design to the legendary Nuova Simonelli grouphead, the Oscar II is the ultimate home barista tool.
Simonelli Professional Grouphead
Designed in house by Nuova Simonelli's engineers, their unique grouphead design provides excellent thermal stability resulting in more consistent extractions than similar E61 group machines.
Programable Shot Buttons
The Oscar II has two programable shot counters for automatic dosing.
Compact Form Factor
At under 15 inches tall, the Oscar 2 is able to fit under most countertops while maintaining the performance of much larger machines.
Soft Infusion System
Simonelli's SIS system monitors and gradually increases the extraction pressure to ensure a perfect shot. This helps compensate for imperfect tamping leading to a better shot for beginners and pro baristas alike.
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Height14.5" (16in w/ steam lever)
In the Box
- Double-spouted portafilter
- BIT Bob 10g Filter Basket
- BIT Bob 16g Filter Basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- Pasquini BIT 58mm Tamper
- Cleaning brush
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.