Without a doubt, the group gasket is the most common wear and tear part on any espresso machine. This gasket typically lasts 6-8 months but can wear faster or slower depending on usage. Using our video to learn how to change this common part at home can save you time and money by skipping the professional service department. Pasquini Coffee Co also recommends to replace the showerscreen at the same time as the group gasket unless you are using the BIT Seattle Screen which can be washed and reinstalled.
Items Featured in Video:
- Bezzera/Pasquini Universal Silicone Group Gasket
- Group Gasket Shim - Recommended for machines 5+ years of age.
- Bezzera/Pasquini Showerscreen
- Bezzera/Pasquini BIT Pro Diffuser/Showerscreen Upgrade Kit
- Bezzera/Pasquini Diffuser
- Bezzera/Pasquini Bell O-Ring
- Bezzera/Pasquini Reservoir Complete
- Bezzera/Pasquini Grouphead
- Bezzera/Pasquini Grouphead Spacer Kit