Attention! Please do not send your equipment to us for repair without first contacting us to diagnose your machine and issue a warranty return authorization. All equipment shipped without valid authorization will be subject to refusal at our warehouse.
All espresso machines and grinders we sell are manually bench-tested by our technicians before leaving our warehouse. However, when necessary, we will provide warranty service for all new home espresso machines and grinders* purchased from us for a period of 3 years from the original purchase date (with proof of purchase), or from the original ship date listed on your invoice. The Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor (only labor performed by Pasquini Coffee Co. directly) required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions. Any unit sent in for warranty service will be subject to a non-refundable, diagnostic service fee of $125.00 if the issue is determined to not be warranty related. This warranty is non-transferable, and valid in the United States only. If your machine cannot be repaired, we will replace it with the same model, or a model with equal or greater retail value at our discretion. To submit a warranty claim, please contact us.
*Exceptions: La Marzocco Linea Mini; La Marzocco GS3; Slayer Espresso One Group; Victoria Arduino Eagle One Prima. These models are warrantied for a period of 2 years, and can only be serviced on-site by our field service technicians. Please contact us to book an appointment for an on-site repair.
The Pasquini Performance Warranty does not cover:
- Shipping expenses (and/or travel time/expenses) to Pasquini Coffee Co.
- Pasquini Coffee Co. does not cover travel expenses for in home warranty requests.*
- Machine with the "Prima Services" tag do come with limited travel coverage for Los Angeles County.
- Pasquini Coffee Co. does not cover any shipping expenses to get a machine to us for repair/warranty service.
- Pasquini Coffee Co. will cover return shipping expenses (UPS ground only) for valid warranty claims once the work is completed.**
- Labor charges by a 3rd party technician service.
- Pasquini Coffee Co. does not pay warranty labor fees for 3rd party repair agents. In the event you do not or cannot send the machine to Pasquini directly for repair, we will work with the 3rd party repair service to provide them parts under warranty but the customer is responsible any labor charges or fees from the 3rd party technician.
- damage due to calcium/scale buildup from using unfiltered, hard water (see our water usage guide);
- accidental damage, or damage incurred during shipment to our repair center;
- OEM or aftermarket spare parts, unless installed by one of our certified technicians;
- misuse, or issues that are preventable with regular maintenance and care, including but not limited to:
- lack of regular cleaning of the milk frothing components
- lack of regular maintenance of the machine's brew group
- damaged internal components caused by improper descaling
- normal wear and tear on the machine or its parts, including but not limited to:
- replacement of group, steam, or water gaskets
- scratches, dents, or other surface marring of any components
- replacement of grinder burrs
- regular maintenance, including but not limited to:
- cleaning of the milk frothing components
- backflushing (see our guide to backflushing)
Please be advised that the following actions will void your warranty:
- attempting to repair your machine without our authorization;
- allowing calcium damage due to improper scaling;
- damaging your machine by improperly installing replacement parts;
- transporting and using your machine outside of the United States
**NOTE: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/military addresses or outside of the US is not covered by the warranty; in these cases, the customer is responsible for shipping costs in both directions.
A buyer of this product in California has the right to have this product serviced or repaired during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer’s hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been fixed. The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the manufacturer or seller of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed. If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been fixed, the buyer may return this product for a replacement or a refund, subject in either case, to a deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under other laws.