Due to high demand, the average wait time for a La Marzocco Linea Mini is 8-10 weeks for a stock version and up to 12 weeks for a custom version.
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is tested to order by factory and shipped via motor freight. As a result it may take 6-8 weeks for the machine to ship once it is ordered. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking to customize your Linea Mini with La Marzocco wood/metal accent pieces and other personalization items, please email email@example.com.
Stand Out Features
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity - Standard in all new Linea Mini's, the La Marzocco app gives you complete control and customizability over your Linea and controls everything from, auto on-off timers, pre-infusion, brew temperature, and much more.
- Dual boilers - Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated group - A combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Indicator lights - Lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- Thermal stability system - As water passes through each feature, temperature is further stabilized.
- PID control - Stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
Hot water spout - Convenient spout for rinsing portafilter between shots.
Internal pump - Self contained pump without compromising performance.
Water reservoir - A self-contained 2 liter water reservoir makes plumbing optional.
Barista lights - LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
What's In the Box?
- 1 x Double Spout Portafilter
- 1 x 21g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 17g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 14g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x 7g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x Stainless Steel Blind/Backflush Disk
- 1 x La Marzocco Branded Convex Tamper
- 1 x La Marzocco Branded 12oz Frothing Pitcher
- 1 x La Marzocco Branded Puro Cleaning Powder
- 1 x La Marzocco Water Test Kit
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|WiFi/Bluetooth Capable||Height - 15in|
|La Marzocco App||Width - 14in|
|Dual Boiler||Depth - 21in|
|Stainless Steel Body Panels||Weight - 71lbs|
|Stainless Steel Boilers||Voltage - 120v|
|Internal Rotary Pump||Amps - 15|
|Programable Pre-Infusion||Power - 1600 watts|
|PID Coffee Boiler Control||Steam Boiler Capacity - 3.5 liters|
|Barista Lights||Reservoir Capacity - 2 liters|
|Commercial Grade Steam/Water Wands|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter and Grouphead|
|Brew Pressure Gauge|
|Boiler Pressure Gauge|
|Semi-Automatic Paddle Interface|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!