The Eureka Mignon Oro XL features everything you loved about the Specialita but bigger. Keeping the same compact footprint of the Mignon Specialita, the Oro XL manages to fit a more powerful motor and larger 65mm burrs while only gaining less than 1 in in height.
Free Pasquini Pro Calibration
- 1 x Free Bag Pasquini Crema Bar
- 1 x Free Bottle Pasquini Nature Grinder Cleaner
- 1 x Free Professional calibration performed by a Pasquini Barista to ensure your grinder is set out of the box.*
- *Calibration performed w/ an 18g IMS Nanotech filter basket on an E61 grouphead using Pasquini Crema Bar. (additional fine tuning may still be needed depending on your exact set up)
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Included Tamping Station - Unlike the Specialita, the Oro XL Comes with Eureka's tamping station. The Eureka Tamping Station comes with an integrated catch tray, tamper holder, stainless steel tamping surface, and a Eureka branded cleaning brush.
- Compact size - At under 5in wide, the Mignon Oro XL will fit on most countertops with ease and leave plenty of space for extra barista tools.
- Stepless adjustment - Using the easy to reach dial on the front of the grinder, the Specialita has infinite adjustability with no preset notches or indents allowing for perfect calibration.
- On demand dosing - The Specialita features a hands free on demand grind system which doses the espresso directly into the portafilter.
- Programable dosing - With two programable dose settings and a manual override option, the Specialita is the perfect pairing for automatic and manual espresso machines alike.
- Multiple Colors - Choose from black, white, or chrome to perfectly match any espresso machine.
- Bigger Motor and Burrs - Compared to the Mignon Specialita, the Oro XL has larger 65mm burrs and a much more powerful 320w motor.
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Stepless grind adjustment||Height - 14.96in|
|Easy Adjust Grind Settings||Width - 4.72in|
|On demand grinding||Depth - 7.08in|
|Silent technology||Weight - 15.84lbs|
|Hands free portafilter holder||Bean Hopper Size - 10oz (300g)|
|Compact form factor||Burr Size - 65mm|
|Clean grind spray||Burr Type - Flat|
|Sleek Modern Design
||Grinding Speed - 2.3g/sec-2.8g/sec|
|Programable dosing control||RPM - 1650|
|Low Grind Retention||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Espresso Grind Capable||Power - 320W|
|Manual Brew Grind Capable||Amps - 2.7amps|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!