The Bezzera Aria Classic MN is a great machine for beginners and experts alike. With unrivaled build quality at this price point, the Aria Classic MN delivers outstanding performance per dollar and is built to last a lifetime.
Commercial Grade Grouphead
The commercial grade E61 grouphead delivers excellent heat stability and durability to provide consistent extractions for years of brewing.
Dual Manometer/Pressure Gauge
The large and easy to read dual pressure gauge gives a live read out of both boiler pressure and brew pressure to ensure you get the perfect shot. They are also accented with the Italian flag colors for a little extra pop!
Compact Form Factor
Wrapped entirely in stainless steel, this sub 10in wide machine fits on nearly any countertop with plenty of room to spare for grinders and accessories.
Insulated Steam Wand
The steam wand on the Aria is fully insulated and drastically reduces chances for burns.
Flow Control Compatible
The Aria is fully compatible with the Bezzera flow control kit for those seeking to add even more precision to your espresso extraction.
Drain Tray Capacity0.5L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Height (W/ Low Height Feet)14.00"
In the Box
- Double-spouted black plastic portafilter
- Double filter basket
- Single filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- 58mm plastic tamper
- 7g ground coffee scoop
- Cleaning brush
- Drain pan funnel
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.