The Livia 90 helped create the "Prosumer Espresso Machine" market when it was was introduced to the world in 1990. Revamped with modern internals and touch points, the Pre-Loved Livia 90 DE still represents quality and value even among its newer competitors.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- Programable Volumetric Shot Counter - Using a precision flowmeter, the Livia 90 DE allows for 2 customizable shot programs along with a manual override button and features LED actuation indicators for each button.
- High grade stainless steel body panels - The Livia 90 has a complete stainless steel body to ensure a timeless look and feel.
- Compact formfactor - Small and compact, the Livia 90 is able to fit on most countertops and under average cabinets.
- Heated grouphead - Similar to the infamous E61 group, the Livia 90 grouphead is heated by induction for a consistent brew temperature.
- Updated Electronics - Technology has changed a lot since the 90's and Pre-Loved Livia 90's are gifted all new electronics to bring them in line with modern espresso machines.
- Pasquini Pre-Loved Difference - Unlike most used or refurbished machines which are repaired and resold, Pre-Loved machines from Pasquini are fully rebuilt from the ground up using only original factory parts and granted a full 1 year warranty.
- Warranty: All Pre-Loved espresso machines come with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor, see link for more details.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Double Spout Portafilter
- 1 x 20g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 10g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x Stainless Steel Backflush Disk
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Plastic 58mm Tamper
- 1 x Pasquini Cleaning Tablets
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Volumetric Programming and Shot Dispenser
||Height - 12.5in|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Height (with lid open) - 16.5in|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Width - 11.5in|
|Upgraded Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 15in|
|Boiler Pressure Gauge||Weight - 46lbs|
|Induction Heated Grouphead||Reservoir - 3.5 liters|
|Safety and Autofill Sensors||Boiler - 1.3 liters|
|Removable Reservoir||Voltage - 110/120v|
|Particulate Filter||Power - 1200 watts|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework||Amps - 13|
|Simultaneous Coffee, Steam, and Hot Water|
|Stainless Steel Body|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!