The La Spaziale Lucca A53 Mini V2 is a superb dual boiler machine made by one of the most reliable and storied brands in Italy. The Lucca A53 Mini features a front loading reservoir to fit under most counter tops and the dual boiler system combined with volumetric programming lead to consistent shots every time. With your choice of black plastic or three gorgeous wood finishing kits, the Lucca A53 is sure to stand out on any coffee bar!
With the use of a flowmeter, the Lucca A53 Mini V2 allows for multiple user customizable shot volumes along with full manual dosing when desired.
App Control (Auto On/Off Timer)
Using the La Spaziale App, you can control key variables such as setting a daily on/off timer and even remotely powering on the machine so its always at the ready.
PID Temperature Control
The La Spaziale Lucca A53 Mini has dual PID controlled temperatures settings for both the steam and coffee boiler to ensure you always get a perfect shot no matter the coffee type being used.
The La Spaziale Lucca A53 comes with a pre-infusion chamber pre-installed at factory. This chamber provides a true low pressure 3 second pre-infusion before every shot. Compared to the normal pre-wet on most machines, this pre-infusion provides more even water flow and distribution for a better and more balanced shot of espresso.
Front Loading Water Tank
The Lucca A53 Mini's water tank is located on the front of the machine allowing it to fit under far more cabinets heights than convention top loading machines.
LA Spaziale 53mm Professional Basket
Unique to La Spaziale, their narrow but deep 53mm baskets produce a unique flavor profile that produces a richer and creamier shot than many 58mm baskets.
Drain Tray Capacity1.6L
Steam Boiler Volume1.2L
Coffee Boiler Volume0.45L
Voltage110-120V @ 50-60Hz
Steam Boiler Power1250W
Coffee Boiler Power800W
In the Box
- Double Spouted rubber handle (or matching wood)* portafilter
- Bottomless rubber handle portafilter
- Pre-infusion chamber (pre-installed)
- IMS 18g filter basket
- IMS 20g filter basket
- Backflush cleaning disk
- Cleaning brush
- Lucca 53mm stainless steel tamper
- Water softening pouch
- 20amp to 15amp 110v plug converter
- *If you select a wood finish, the portafilters will match the machine wood choice.
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.