Pre-Loved Livia 90 MN
The Livia 90 helped create the "Prosumer Espresso Machine" market when it was was introduced to the world in 1990. Revamped with modern internals and touch points, the Pre-Loved Livia 90 MN still represents quality and value even among its newer competitors.
The Pasquini Difference
When you purchase a machine from Pasquini Coffee Co., you are not just getting an espresso machine, you are receiving 60+ years of industry leading service and support. Check out our "Pro Tips" section of our site to see all of our comprehensive articles and videos that will make you a pro in no time.
Stand Out Features
- High grade stainless steel body panels - The Livia 90 has a complete stainless steel body to ensure a timeless look and feel.
- Compact formfactor - Small and compact, the Livia 90 is able to fit on most countertops and under average cabinets.
- Heated grouphead - Similar to the infamous E61 group, the Livia 90 grouphead is heated by induction for a consistent brew temperature.
- Insulated cold touch steam wand - An update from the OEM parts catalogue, all Pre-Loved Livia 90's feature a new insulated cold touch steam wand with an optional 2 or 4 hole steam tip.
- Updated Electronics - Technology has changed a lot since the 90's and Pre-Loved Livia 90's are gifted all new electronics to bring them in line with modern espresso machines.
- Pasquini Pre-Loved Difference - Unlike most used or refurbished machines which are repaired and resold, Pre-Loved machines from Pasquini are fully rebuilt from the ground up using only original factory parts and granted a full 1 year warranty.
- Warranty: All Pre-Loved espresso machines come with a 1 year warranty on parts and labor, see link for more details.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Double Spout Portafilter
- 1 x 20g Double Filter Basket
- 1 x 10g Single Filter Basket
- 1 x Stainless Steel Backflush Disk
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Plastic 58mm Tamper
- 1 x Pasquini Cleaning Tablets
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Stainless Steel Body||Height - 12.5in|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Height (with lid open) - 16.5in|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead||Width - 11.5in|
|Upgraded Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 15in|
|Boiler Pressure Gauge||Weight - 46lbs|
|Induction Heated Grouphead||Reservoir - 3.5 liters|
|Safety and Autofill Sensors||Boiler - 1.3 liters|
|Removable Reservoir||Voltage - 110/120v|
|Particulate Filter||Power - 1200 watts|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework||Amps - 13|
|Simultaneous Coffee, Steam, and Hot Water|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!