Overview - BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL (FREE Barista Pro Kit, $250+ Value!)
The Lelit Mara X is the perfect machine for those wanting uncompromised performance in a compact package. The Lelit Mara X utilizes a full size heat-exchange boiler system with a commercial grade E61 grouphead for full espresso performance. Due to clever engineering from Lelit, the Mara X takes up less space than most single boiler machines and measures in at less than 9 inches wide. The Mara X has features found in machines costing hundreds of dollars more.
Stand Out Features
FREE Barista Pro Kit - Black Friday Special
Enjoy a free Barista Pro Kit with every espresso machine purchase for Black Friday! (Approx. $250 Value!!)
Kit includes the below items:
1 x LUCCA WDT Tool
- Optional Flow Control Grouphead - Unlike a traditional E61 grouphead, the Lelit Mara X can be equipped with a unique flow control handle to allow for custom pressure profiling for every shot to get a perfect extraction.
- Full Size Performance - Despite the Mara's petit size, it packs a full heat exchange boiler system that allows for simultaneous steam, hot water, and espresso extraction.
- Stainless steel construction - Made of high grade stainless steel, the Mara X feels as substantial as it looks and makes a great addition to any décor.
- Dual Manometers - Unlike most machines at this price point, the Mara X features both a steam boiler gauge and a brew pressure gauge.
- Commercial Group Head - The commercial grade E61 grouphead is designed to handle countless years of abuse and its thermosiphon system ensure constant and precise temperature stability. The Mara X Can be set to three Brewing temperature ranges.
- ECO Mode - ECO mode (enabled by default) shuts the heaters down after 30 min of inactivity to save power.
- To disable ECO mode, power the machine off and lift the brew lever into the up position. Turn the machine back on with the brew lever up and wait for the power light to flash for 5 seconds. Once the flashing has occurred, turn the machine off, lower the brew lever back down and turn the machine back on.
Inside The Box
- 1 x Black Plastic (or Black Wood) Handle Double Spouted Portafilter
- 1 x 18-21g Filter Basket
- 1 x 14-18g Filter Basket
- 1 x 9-11g Filter Basket
- 1 x Backflush Cleaning Disk
- 1 x 58mm Lelit Branded Tamper
- 1 x Scale Inhibiting Cartridge
- 1 x Cleaning brush
- 1 x Espresso Cup Riser
- 1 x 7g Measuring Spoon
- 1 x Grouphead Cleaning Brush
- Free Bonus Item
- 1 x BWT Bestsave S (we recommend buying a few more as this is the easiest way to save your warranty, click here to redirect to the BWT Bestsave S)
Full Specifications and Feature List
|Optional Flow Control
||Height - 14in|
Full Stainless Steel Construction
||Width - 9in|
|Cold Touch Insulated Steam Wand||Depth - 16in|
|Full Stainless Steel Construction
||Weight - 42lbs|
|Commercial Grade Grouphead
||Reservoir - 2.5 Liters|
|Removable Reservoir||Boiler Size - 1.6 Liters (54oz)|
|Commercial Grade Portafilter||Portafilter Size - 58mm|
|Inline Particulate Filter||Voltage - 110-120v/50-60hz|
|Compact Size||Boiler Power - 1400W|
|Heat Exchange Boiler System||Amps - 15 amps|
|Naval Brass/Copper Boiler and Pipework
|Turn style steam/water wands|
|Heating Element Thermal Safety|
If you have any questions on this or another machine, please contact us by clicking here, and a Pasquini Coffee Co. solutions expert will assist you with your new machine adventure!
The Pasquini Difference.
Shop with confidence! Our Pasquini Performance Warranty covers all parts and labor required to repair any defects incurred in manufacturing, or due to failure under normal use conditions.
Warranty does not cover the below:
- Damage from calcium. Read our water usage guide and grab a test kit to ensure your water is safe.
- User error and lack of cleaning. Make sure to back flush at least every two week if not more. Grab some cleaning tablets and watch our tutorial on how to properly clean your machine.
- Wear and tear parts. Just like brake pads and tires, some parts just wear out from regular use before the warranty expires. These include parts like gaskets, vacuum valves, and o-rings. Check out our blog post for at home service videos or submit a support ticket for detailed maintenance questions.
- Shipping expenses or travel to Pasquini. While we are happy to ship your repaired machine back to you for free, you will have to get the machine to us first. This can be expensive so we always recommend to buy local when possible.
There are no resources available for this product.